COVID 19 - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE HEALTH PROTOCOL AT THE SAFEX :
In view of the worrying evolution of the health situation related to the spread of the coronavirus (Covid 19) in the world, SAFEX , anxious to preserve the health of its employees, its partners, exhibitors and visitors, has implemented a health protocol inside the exhibition center.
This protocol includes prevention, information and awareness actions.
Among the implemented measures :
- Centralization and limitation of access and exits to the exhibition center with identification of the directions of movement,
- Acquisition of technical cameras and remote thermometers
- Limitation of staff groups in small spaces
- Presence of children is forbidden
- Compulsory wearing of a mask for:
- All company staff
- All participants, during preparations, formalities, assembly and disassembly
- All participants and visitors at the opening of the events
- Respect the rules of hygiene and physical distancing:
- Wash your hands regularly during working hours or use a hydro-alcoholic solution available in all the buildings of the exhibition center
- Use disposable tissues and throw them in the bin
- Avoid contact points
- Avoid physical contacts
- Respect a physical distance of at least one meter
- Ensure the cleanliness of the company's premises
Regular cleaning and disinfection of infrastructure, premises, common surfaces, equipment and furniture: pavilion, offices, sanitary facilities, restaurants, etc.
- Communication action
- Permanent reminder of basic measures and hygiene rules by affixing posters and brochures, and signage .
- Broadcast of audio messages during events.
- SAFEX Internal Medical Center
The SAFEX internal medical center is in permanent contact with the services of the Ministry of Health and remains informed of developments in the situation. The Medical staff is able to make primary consultations if necessary.
Everyone is asked to ensure the strict application of these measures which can be enriched and completed as the situation and context evolve.