Review of the FPA 2019
The 2019 edition of the Algerian Production Fair was held from 19 to 28th of december , under the slogan ' Algeria : for a diversified, innovative and competitive economy' , a theme that summarized the approach of the public authorities, which by many facilitations for companies, especially start-ups , want to boost the digital economy, encourage diversification and competitiveness to conquer foreign markets.
The 28th FPA which is spread over a surface area of 22,400 m² , aimed to encourage public and private companies to improve the quality of their products and their packaging, with the focus to reduce the imports’ invoice of a large number of products.
Also , it aimed to highlight young entrepreneurs, since a pavilion " AlgeriaInnov " of 100 m² has been dedicated for 50 star -up from exposing their experiences and products and services
Visitors to the 28 th Fair Algerian production regained at this year 467 companies public and private including the faithful of the FPA, in the image of the food companies, which this year are shared is an area of 2 120 sqm with 87 exhibitors , this sector scored the highest number of participants (73 against 14 public private).
Various economic sectors are present there, namely :
- The energy, chemicals and petrochemicals sector : 69 exhibitors on a 2375 m² area.
- The mechanical industry and steel sector : 50 exhibitors on a 4323 m² area.
- The manufacturing industries sector (textiles , furniture and decoration) : 50 exhibitors over 2889 m²
- The electrical, electronic and home appliance industries sector :27 companies with an area of 3,145 m²
- The large building and public works sector participates with 23 exhibitors spread over an area of 1767 m²
- The services and expo-finance sector (banks, insurance companies and financial institutions ) with 70 companies spread over 2495 m²
Finally, as every year, a space was dedicated to direct sales, it spread over more than 1000 m² and about twenty companies had taken the option
On the sidelines of the exhibition, a whole series of workshops were scheduled, they dealt with themes :
- Problems related to the financing of start-ups
- Competitiveness of Algerian cement internationally
- Impact of digitization and innovation on the company
- Barcode : traceability and fluidity for export
The public company facing the challenges of export (sharing of experience